The main causes of the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error include:
- Microsoft Outlook includes an easy-to-use web app and a simple interface. You will encounter this error if you are not accessing the web application of Outlook.
- This error can occur when multiple Outlook accounts are used without deleting the cache or cookie.
- It is possible to see the error [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] if you are using the older version of Microsoft Outlook. An error related to storage could also be the cause.
- Occasionally, we find a bug or something malicious within an application we install from Google. For instance, you may have downloaded a corrupted copy of Microsoft Outlook.
- When you are using an illegal version of Microsoft Outlook, you will see this error.
Different Methods To Fix The [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] Error:
Method 1: Install the Legal Version of MS Outlook:
Microsoft Outlook will be recognized as illegal if you download it from a source other than Microsoft’s official website. A high-security threat such as sending or receiving emails should not be handled by an illegal version.
- As a first step, you must uninstall Microsoft Outlook earlier than version 2007.
- This can be accomplished by going to the “Settings” option and pressing the “Apps” button.
- You can search for Microsoft Outlook from the list of apps installed on your PC, open it and click on the “Uninstall” button after pressing on apps.
- Microsoft Outlook will be uninstalled in a moment.
- Install the new and updated version of Microsoft Outlook by clicking on the “Install” button on Microsoft’s website.
- By following these steps, you will be able to replace the illegal Microsoft Outlook client on your computer with a legal one.
Clean the cache and cookies using Method 2:
By deleting the cache and cookies, you can easily resolve the [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error. In order to clean the cache and cookies, follow the simple steps below.
- Firstly, open your browser from your PC, and on the upper side, you’ll see the “More” options tab. Simply click on it.
- The screen will display many options; select the “More Tools” button.
- Next, select “Clear Browsing Data” from the next window, and the various options will appear on your computer screen.
- Click the “Cookies” button and then select the “Cached images and files” tab.
- To remove or clear data, press the “Remove or Clear Data” button if you notice the confirmation SMS.
- Try closing the page and reopening Outlook after some time to see if the error code persists.
Disable all Outlook extensions using Method 3:
Microsoft Outlook has a number of extensions that block communication. Although many of them can cause an error since they disturb Microsoft’s certification terms and conditions. All these extensions must be disabled if you find them in your Outlook app.
- To disable them, type the extension into the Address bar.
- You will find a list of extensions in the downward section. The extension can be removed by using the toggle.
- Now, close the Microsoft Outlook application and then rerun it to check if it performs well.
Method 4: Update The Microsoft Outlook To Fix [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234]:
It is not recommended to use an older version of Microsoft Outlook; instead, you should update to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook from Microsoft’s official website. Make sure the computer features match Microsoft Outlook before upgrading.
- Select Update>Security> Windows Update from the “Settings” option.
- Now, you will see there are any pending upgrades on Microsoft Outlook.
- The latest Microsoft Outlook update must be applied if the auto windows update is restricted.
- Windows will automatically perform all heavy lifting and updates on Microsoft Outlook.
- Install the new version of Microsoft Outlook from the Microsoft Official site if you do not need to recover the Windows update.
Method 5: Log in to a Single Microsoft Outlook Account:
The [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234] error is caused by using multiple accounts on the same computer or laptop; to resolve the error, you need to deactivate all the accounts and use only one.
- It is recommended that you log out of all the accounts and then log into a solo account.
- After that, remove the Microsoft Outlook application’s cache, browsing history, and cookies.
- It will probably fix [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234].